Beer March Terms and Conditions
Brewmanity Pty Ltd
Cure for MND Prize – ‘Beer March’
Terms and Condition – Game of Skill
The Competition Period: Thursday 01 March, 2018 – Saturday 31 March, 2018
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser is Brewmanity Pty Ltd (Victoria) Pty Ltd (ABN 86 607 631 372) of 15A Hancock St, Southbank. 3006 (“Brewmanity” or the “Organiser”).
- The Competition Period commences at 8:30am AEDST on 01 March 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 31 March 2018.
- Tickets are only sold to Australian residents (except residents in South Australia, Western Australia & NT) who fulfill the entry requirements (as outlined in point 5). Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Organiser or its related bodies and Advertising Agencies are ineligible to enter.
- This competition is run with the aim of raising funds for the Cure for MND Foundation (ACNC 62740350704). To enter the competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- Be over the age of 18
- Sign up and make purchase of either $25 AUD for an individual entrant, or $80 for a team entrant through the Ticketing platform hosted by Trybooking: https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?embed&eid=352746
- The transaction of the purchase must be successful with the credit card or PayPal payment approved to be eligible.
- All mandatory fields of the entry Ticket Purchase Form must be filled in correctly and truthfully.
- To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must use their skill to find the ‘mystery item’ in at least 5 participating venues
- Once the mystery item is found, entrants must post content on social media platforms Facebook or Instagram at each of the 5 venues. The content that must be included for an eligible entry is;
- Tag the venue
- Include the hashtag #BeerMarch
- Include a photo with the ‘mystery item’
- All eligible entries will then be judged by a panel consisting of 2 representatives of Brewmanity, and 2 representatives of Fight MND, who will select the winner based on the best individual picture taken. This criteria includes
- Incorporate the mystery item in a fun way
- Showcase the spirit of fun and fundraising in a responsible manner
- Incorporate beer / the Brewmanity brand within the image
- The process for selection is in accordance with the below
- Two representatives from Brewmanity will select a top five (5) images based on the criteria set in section 5g of this document
- The top five (5) selections will be presented to the 2 Fight MND representatives. Each of the two (2) representatives from Fight MND, as well as the two (2) representatives from Brewmanity will judge each photograph from 5 to 1. The entry with the most votes will be determined the winner.
- In the event of a tied vote, the entrant with the most amount of maximum votes will be determined the winner.
- In the event that the vote is still tied, a third representative of Fight MND will be used to determine the winner based on their deciding vote.
- There will be a double chance prize awarded to those who fulfill the criteria set out in 5f and 5g of these terms and conditions, but register at 15 or more venues in the manner set out buy the terms of the competition. Process for determining the winner will be the same as set out in 5g and 5h of these terms and conditions.
If an entrant is experiencing difficulties with the Online Purchase Form, they can contact Brewmanity through the following email address: [email protected]
- Once an entrant has successfully processed their entry form, the entrant will receive an email confirmation
- All proceeds from entry tickets will be donated to the Cure for MND Foundation (ACNC 62740350704). Funds raised through this competition will be donated to the Cure for MND Foundation within 21 days upon the completion of the competition period
These funds will be donated to the below account:
Acc Name: Cure for MND Foundation
BSB: 083 004
Acc Number: 731389056
The Organiser will not deduct any funds from this entry form with all money raised donated to Cure for MND Foundation.
- The winning entries will be the ones chosen as the best photograph as determined in section 5 of these terms and conditions
The selection will take place at 2:00pm AEDST on Wednesday 04 April 2018 at Fight MND, AFL House, 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, Victoria 3008.
The winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing within one day of the selection, and the winners name will be published on the Brewmanity website on Wednesday 4 April for a period of 28 days
Unclaimed Prize: The following terms apply in the event the winner does not claim the prize.
If the prize remains unclaimed, 49 days after the selection or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the promoter can’t contact the drawn winner (or the winner does not contact the promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the promoter will contact the entrant with the second amount of votes as determined in section 5 of these terms and conditions on Thursday 24 May 2018 to distribute the major prize.
Any such winner will be informed by phone and in writing by email within one day and their name and state/ territory of residence will be published on the Brewmanity Website on Friday 25 May 2018 for a period of 28 days.
- Multiple entries by the same customer are permitted
- The winner will be notified by phone at the time of the draw via the mobile phone number supplied on the entry form, and also in writing by email in the event they cannot be contacted on the day.
The winner’s name will also be published on the Brewmanity website: https://www.brewmanity.com.au on 4 April 2018 for 28 days. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is ‘4 tickets to Fight MND official lunch at the Big Freeze at the G’.
- One prize awarded to the best photo for those who meet the eligibility criteria in over 5 venues
- One additional prize awarded to the best photo for those who meet the eligibility criteria in 15 venues or more
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants’ identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Organiser’s discretion. Failure by the Organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Online Purchase Form is hosted by Try Booking. Try booking is merely the hosting service used by the Organiser to conduct the entries and is not a sponsor of the activity and is not in any way affiliated with this Competition. To view Try Booking’s Terms & Conditions visit: https://www.trybooking.com/info/website-terms-of-use